Journeying the Way of Love
Practices for Jesus-Centred Life
Join Molly and Benjamin during the season of Advent as we await the coming of Christ!
Journeying the Way of Love offers four sessions exploring the first two chapters of the Gospel of Luke. Luke’s gospel provides a pattern for understanding how we can live the Way of Love as individuals, as families and friends, as a community, and out in the world.
We will be gathering on Zoom on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM.
If you don’t have internet or would prefer to join on the phone, please feel free to dial-in at 7:00:
- Dial: 647-374-4685
- When prompted, enter the meeting ID: 811-0303-2967.
Each week will have a focus:
- Tuesday, December 1 – Advent One: The Annunciation: Saying “Yes” to the Journey (Luke 1:26-38)
- Tuesday, December 8 – Advent Two: Mary and Elizabeth: Journeying with Family and Friends (Luke 1:39-56)
- Tuesday, December 15 – Advent Three: The Birth of John the Baptist: Journeying with Community (Luke 1:57-80)
- Tuesday, December 22 – Advent Four: The Birth of Jesus: Journeying with the World (Luke 2:1-20)
Participants are encouraged to read and reflect on these passages in Luke throughout the season of Advent and “try on” the spiritual practices of the Way of Love. You can learn more about the program by downloading the Curriculum.
To accompany the Journeying the Way of Love curriculum, use the Advent Calendar, which offers daily suggestions for engaging in the seven practices that encompass the Way of Love: Turn, Learn, Pray, Worship, Bless, Go, and Rest. The calendar can also be used as a standalone resource– keep at your desk or on your fridge and refer to it every day!
Please be in touch with Benjamin should you have any questions. We ask that you please sign up below so that we can connect more easily with updates and resources.
[gravityform id=”15″ title=”true” description=”true”]